INTERPHONE F3MC TWIN PACK
Interphone F3MC Twin Pack provides intercom communication via Bluetooth® between pilot and passenger, and also supports the mobile phone functions of each rider.
The pilot can also receive the audio information supplied by a Bluetooth® navigator for motorcycles.
Covered by a soft-touch film, the device is water and dust-proof (IP67), and its buttons are practical and intuitive to use.
Interphone F3MC can be installed easily on any type of jet, modular and full-face helmet.
- Talk time up to 12 hours
- Standby time: 700 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for advanced audio filtering and windnoise suppression
- Intercom backward compatible with Interphone product line of headset
- Multi function button (MFB)
- Anycom - Thanks to this innovative function, F3MC can communicate with all intercom devices of different brands in full duplex mode.
- up to 10 m in full duplex
- Headset and Handsfree profiles
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless streaming stereo from MP3 player or other A2DP device
- Voice dial
- Call reject
- Last number redial
- Compatible with most major satnavs for motorcycles
- GPS voice instructions
MP3 / Music
- Firmware update-ready directly from PC (Windows)
- Fits any type of helmets
- Quick release system to detach device from clamp
- Double mounting bracket (clip and adhesive)
- Two slim speakers to fit even tight helmet
- INTERPHONE REMOTE CONTROL compatible
- TTS – (Text To Speech) Multi-lingual spoken status announcements
- Noise cancellation microphone
- AGC Technology - Automatic volume adjustement
- Two way setting volume - a) for jet helmets - b) for full face helmets
- Bluetooth® Version 3.0
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Polymer
- Double USB cable